North Stand Construction Discussion

subscribe to CPOverview - he does the best Drone videos of the expansion - he's been away for about 10 days. Other than him check out ss skies too - he's filling the gap right now.
Cheers 2 more days and i will be back to regular updates

I agree with much of what you say. I just don’t get the revisionism from some posters against the flexi golds. When I gave the heads up that this type of season card was going to be offered by the club, it was very well received on here. The families that have bought flexi golds for their kids seem to be very happy with them. I know because we run a coach to home games and several families have snapped them up. It would be better if the up front payment was reduced but this is a solution to the excessive match day ticket prices.

This forum seems to be getting overtaken by people who want to tell others what’s good and bad for them. The Club have been a contributory factor by making daft moves on disabled car parking etc.
I’m not a fan of the flexi-gold idea, I think it’s a cash grab.
I believe you have to attend a minimum of ten fixtures to retain it for next season. I would propose that once somebody has retained it for five seasons they then be given the option to upgrade it to a regular gold season ticket.

Noticed that platform which appears to obstruct views from the upper west side of the expansion was included in the new render.

Anyone got those visuals of what it looks like from the stand?

IMG_1487.jpeg

Reactions: jrb
I’m not a fan of the flexi-gold idea, I think it’s a cash grab.
I believe you have to attend a minimum of ten fixtures to retain it for next season. I would propose that once somebody has retained it for five seasons they then be given the option to upgrade it to a regular gold season ticket.
I think that will happen anyway. Possibly sooner. As one poster explained, it will work out a lot cheaper than buying 10 or more individual match tickets.

Or call me crazy, push it ourselves, and persuade other fans to get over there, never used databases in the past. Just push it, and don't get left behind.

We keep going on about how the club are wasting our last opportunity to make this a home end. Why's this all on the club. The fans make the atmosphere, get your asses over there.
Do both.....but there needs to be a very clear indication of demand for all areas, but particularly the NS, to enable the club to ensure the attendance/demand configurations correct.

"Getting your arses over there won't hack it"

Can mods or someone remove the addition to the thread title, now that there is another thread for it.

Noticed that platform which appears to obstruct views from the upper west side of the expansion was included in the new render.

Anyone got those visuals of what it looks like from the stand?

View attachment 133457

Hopefully the club will allow banners and/or flags to be hung on those concrete walls, or some City livery will be added, because those concrete walls look grim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.