North Stand Construction Discussion

Click to enlarge CGI’s.

Proper Manchester.

IMG-3284.jpg

IMG-3285.jpg

Next 2 CGI’s showing the floating 3rd tier, directly below the hotel restaurant.

IMG-3286.jpg

IMG-3293.jpg

Hotel room balconies at the back of the stand?

IMG-3287.jpg

IMG-3288.jpg
Need updating with our new StairMedia Advertising. Could be really impactful on that size stand. Every area getting TV views will get the treatment.

Not sure about the Vaseline advert though

Attachments

• 1000035541.png
    1000035541.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
just breathe normally in through the nose and slowly out through the mouth make you feel a lot better than getting uptight about everything
It’s OK, I’m on oxygen. Who’s uptight about everything? I’m certainly not uptight about the construction of the North stand.(and this thread)

I hoped that there would be some provision to extend the roof inside, as the rain absolutely soaks fans in the first few rows at the front. I take it, it is because it can’t be done, but it is an absolute pain for those fans…
They should try sitting i
I hoped that there would be some provision to extend the roof inside, as the rain absolutely soaks fans in the first few rows at the front. I take it, it is because it can’t be done, but it is an absolute pain for those fans…
Try sitting in the first 10 rows of east stand level 1then you will know what adverse weather is like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.