North Stand Construction Discussion

Hope you are right but the screws look like they hold the two sides together.
Bearing in mind the sails will be open to the elements , I fail to see that these screwed together sails are any thing more than a “mock up “ surely ( hopefully ! ) the final product will be a one piece moulded weatherproof item ??

Reactions: nmc
I've been down to the Etihad this morning and taken a full construction site set of pictures. :-)

I'll post the pictures early tomorrow morning.

I'll post the camera phone pictures first, which are mainly panoramic pictures of the stand, the hotel, and the construction site.

Then I'll post the camera pictures, which are mainly pictures of the hotel, close up pictures of the stand, and pictures of the construction workers working on the stand.

The camera pictures are cropped, photoshopped, and are ready to be posted, but I haven't got time to post them right now. I need to enhance the camera pictures, which I'll do tomorrow morning..

Last edited:
Anyone who has seen the drone videos and photos can see it is joined to the existing North Stand, it was a joke a month ago but the expansion section is going nowhere.
I might have started that off after the Ipswich home match. One of their fans in the Metrolink queue after the game was adamant it was being built on rollers as he was a personal friend of somebody who was working on the project.

Despite being given all the reasons why it was not movable he refused to budge, what an absolute dick head he was.

I've been down to the Etihad this morning and taken a full construction site set of pictures. :-)

I'll post the pictures early tomorrow morning.

I'll post the camera phone pictures first, which are mainly panoramic pictures of the stand, the hotel, and the construction site.

Then I'll post the camera pictures, which are mainly pictures of the hotel, close up pictures of the stand, and pictures of the construction workers working on the stand.

The camera pictures are cropped, photoshopped, and are ready to be posted, but I haven't got time to post them right now. I need to enhance the camera pictures, which I'll do tomorrow morning..

I had a walk round to the site after the game… it’s a huge development. Very impressive. You chose a beautiful morning to grab some photographs. Look forward to seeing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.