North Stand Construction Discussion

Having the away fans near the singing section is important for chants, banter etc.

To move like minded fans en masse to a new section is going to be very difficult.

Having the away fans near the singing section is important for chants, banter etc.

To move like minded fans en masse to a new section is going to be very difficult.
Well considering all everyone does is moan how bad the atmosphere is then it can’t have that much effect. I for one will move from 115 straight away.

Symmetrical bowl stadiums are so early 2000s and make most stadiums look near identical. I love the idea of one stand being a focal point like they have in a number of NFL and MLB stadiums. It gives a bit more of a unique feel.
Symmetry is generally good is my point but I alsoI like that the plans have added hotel and other facilities and made the stadium different my initial post was before the plans and in response to someone not liking the external of the other stand and hoping this stand was different in terms of external rather than symmetry this is my main point I cannot see it being completely different here other wise it will look odd

Symmetry is generally good is my point but I alsoI like that the plans have added hotel and other facilities and made the stadium different my initial post was before the plans and in response to someone not liking the external of the other stand and hoping this stand was different in terms of external rather than symmetry this is my main point I cannot see it being completely different here other wise it will look odd

That some one wasn’t me. I told you I didn’t say that. I told you the North stand exterior wouldn’t be the same as the South stand exterior. You said it would be. Let it go and just be happy almost everyone is happy with the proposal.

Symmetrical bowl stadiums are so early 2000s and make most stadiums look near identical. I love the idea of one stand being a focal point like they have in a number of NFL and MLB stadiums. It gives a bit more of a unique feel.

100% agree. Why would we want to join the tiers up. It would end up looking like arsenals ground.

A home end needs a proper identity and to stand out. Not be a continuation of what we already have

I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.

We finally get a home end and let’s fill it with away fans? Why on earth would we do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.