North Stand Construction Discussion

Ah, the render I did for SSC back in 2015.

Found some previous Etihad renders on a site that's done cgi work for Leicester and Everton:

View attachment 70702

Rob amazing mock-ups on your site

Can you do a mock-up from the sketches of what City have realised yesterday of the North Stand and new city square etc a lot of images are small and can t see the details like what you have done in your pictures

Last edited:
I'm sure many of you like me are getting posts about this on FB fan sites, the comments from all and sundry wow!

People genuinely believe City give out thousands of free tickets every match, the Club buy thousands more to inflate crowds and the ground extension is another tax dodge / way of manipulating income!

The media have well and truly done a job on City.

I'm sure many of you like me are getting posts about this on FB fan sites, the comments from all and sundry wow!

People genuinely believe City give out thousands of free tickets every match, the Club buy thousands more to inflate crowds and the ground extension is another tax dodge / way of manipulating income!

Easy answer to that is why is the stadium half empty then that will confuse the cretins

I purposely avoided any social media article about it. I unfollowed ‘The Manc’ on FB in December when they posted a piss taking headline when the consultation was announced. I guess it’s a lesser example of just how brainwashed people are and how social media BS can travel so far.

How many serving areas for booze can they successfully incorporate and have speedy service?
The new bar in SSL1 may of been a test for how it can work and its worked an absolute treat. Open space, big bar with decent service, places to sit and drink or stand, screens showing scores and music on. Times that by 100 and make it a lot smarter and no doubt it will be a huge success.

Fuck 'em.

Put them on the third tier, out of sight in the far corner of the East Stand.

Put netting and stewards down the middle.

Don't give them any advantage or wider visibility, whatsoever.

Same as Newcastle and United do.

Block off a stairwell and they can simply walk down directly to the coach park.

Why should we welcome supporters who spout shit about us?
Correct ✅

IMG_9980.jpg
Too modern. I want Hogwarts style moving staircases

Fuck 'em.

Put them on the third tier, out of sight in the far corner of the East Stand.

Put netting and stewards down the middle.

Don't give them any advantage or wider visibility, whatsoever.

Same as Newcastle and United do.

Block off a stairwell and they can simply walk down directly to the coach park.

Why should we welcome supporters who spout shit about us?
This can’t be said enough. Even the NUFC description lets you know you’re not having a great time. Level 7, 140 stairs, 14 landings and a picture of the view that looks like you’re in Sunderland. Exactly as it should be!

https://www.nufc.co.uk/stadium/visiting-supporters/

You can’t fix stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.