North Stand Construction Discussion

We need the expansion more than the new CO.OP arena ? West Ham have bigger attendances
Manchester city Etihad attendances should be 65,000 or more, and the fans they will come
City are only a partner in the Coop Arena, not the main owners. In any case, I think they can probably afford to invest in both!

We need the expansion more than the new CO.OP arena ? West Ham have bigger attendances
Manchester city Etihad attendances should be 65,000 or more, and the fans they will come
I agree, but we'll only get 65k on a regular basis if the prices are dropped.

Do you think so? I'd be highly concerned that, apart from a couple of games a season, we'd simply be exacerbating the empty seats issue - not a good look.

Do you think so? I'd be highly concerned that, apart from a couple of games a season, we'd simply be exacerbating the empty seats issue - not a good look.
It's not really about how it looks, though, but rather about what makes most business sense (at least for the owners). If there are 10ish games per season that we could sell another 10000k tickets to then why not. Barcelona nor Madrid are rarely full for league games but no one gives them shit for being a small team.

Edit: Plus, an important thing for us is that money spent stadiums, training facilities, and youth development is exempt from FFP, but ticket money balances wages. So back of a fag packet costings mean £5000000 per season in.

Last edited:
A single tier north stand would look fantastic and contribute to the atmosphere but can’t see the club going without that whole end of the pitch for at least a full season, considering the loss of revenue for those seats. Mirror image of South stand please and price lower category games (around the whole ground) accordingly to bring in the young fans and families to fill the place

The plan in 2018 was for an expanded 2nd tier.

Don't need it. Didn't need the South Stand expansion either.

Drop prices significantly, give the away fans a smaller allocation at the top of the East Stand, get bodies back in the ground, then we'll talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.