North Stand Construction Discussion

Do you think so? I'd be highly concerned that, apart from a couple of games a season, we'd simply be exacerbating the empty seats issue - not a good look.

The demand will rise and rise and 65,000 is about right, also the club could hand more tickets to away fans
and then bring back a system of pay on the gate with your phone or card payments, No Premier League club sells out every week, even the so called mighty utd hide empty seats

but most of all, I would like the club to offer cheap season tickets and even reward loyalty with 10% off for ten years with a season ticket when renewing and so on with 20% years 30% years

Don't need it. Didn't need the South Stand expansion either.

Drop prices significantly, give the away fans a smaller allocation at the top of the East Stand, get bodies back in the ground, then we'll talk.

really do think it's the price that keeps many fans away ? It does for me anyway
I would love a £300 or so season ticket ? But a single £50 match ticket is way to much

There are definitely plans to extend the North stand soon. It's up to the fans to voice their opinion about having one big stand rather than 3 separate ones. We need a pressure group ASAP.
Is there any reason to believe that the club would build a completely new stand, rather simply repeat the extension of the South stand?

Lord grant that Marshal Wade, May by thy mighty aid, Victory bring. May he sedition hush, And like a torrent rush, Rebellious Scots to crush, God Save the Queen.
All the non-rebellious Scots wanted to crush the rebellious Scots n’all, the majority of which sided with the English against the Jacobites (who are the rebellious Scots in question).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.