North Stand Construction Discussion

Above.

From next season United will have 4,500 singers in and next to the Stratford End.

We have 1 official singing block, block/section 115, mixed with people who sing, sing some times, and don’t sing at all.

As for the other singers and potential singers, they are spread all over the stadium in small pockets of singers or as (brave) individual singers in areas of the ground where people don’t sing.
Just a thought, what about identifying all the regular away support and seeing if they would be happy to be located in the centre of the North stand extension.

Hi. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere. Could you post a link showing this proposal. Then we can all write to the club about it……or have you just decided that this is happening?
It’s as if people haven’t been watching Ferran Soriano for the last decade. Let’s just wait and see, eh

IMG_2064.jpeg

"United and their fans are active at improving the atmosphere at Old Trafford."

Why Manchester United are unable to fix leaky Old Trafford roof mid-season  | OneFootball

Singing in the rain....

This atmosphere thing is becoming far too repetitive, it's an issue at ALL stadium's and will never change because the game is no longer for the working man/woman, football is an expensive hobby and society has changed.

Just be grateful that our club is continuously building and improving an already top class stadium.

I am grateful. I'm very grateful. We all are. But there has to be a balance. Driving revenue is obviously very important to the club. At the end of the day City is a business as well as being a football club. Driving revenue will always be one of the most important parts of running City. I accept that. Outside of driving revenue other things are also important to the fans like season ticket prices, match day ticket prices, food and drink prices, the way the club is run in general, the atmosphere, etc.

I think it's important to know what our PL rivals are doing on and off the pitch. That includes ways of improving the atmosphere inside stadiums. There's nothing wrong with looking at what United and other clubs are doing to improve the atmosphere in their grounds and the way that is being implemented. There's no shame in thinking that's a good idea, and a positive idea, and something City maybe able to look at and to replicate at the Etihad to improve our atmosphere.

The North stand expansion and a better atmosphere, which we all want, are intrinsically linked. If City can get both right, then we will have one hell of a stand and a home end. :-)

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's happening here? I think we've discussed it previously? Is it in the PA?

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04506.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.