North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Yeah I did, they can get fucked and all.

To issue such a petty moany response, mere hours after the club announcement, smacks of pure entitlement and self indulgence. Did they even have time to consult their own members? Did they fuck.

They have a very limited and stubborn view, and despite passing it off as representing many, it comes off as a singular personal crusade. I don't even think they actually care, they just want to champion their conflict with the club.

That's how their statements have read so far. It is almost embarrassing.

Zero sympathy or even understanding for them now.
When should they respond? Is it not exactly the right time and relevance?
I imagine they know very well what their "members" think.
I'd say it is the club at conflict with them - they don't like being questioned and the completely contrived and manipulated "City Matters" elections farce, shows, in reality, they don't really want input from fans.
You might disagree with their statements - but far from embarrassing.
Whilst the success of the club and investment is only to be appreciated, they fail time and time again to listen to fans. But let's face it, they don't give a shit about the legacy/1894 type fans now, and will care even less so going forward, especially if everything is just accepted. The issues they raise are clearly valid.
I'm lucky enough to go in corporate, been going and had season tickets for donkey's, but I'm under no illusion.

Last edited:
I'd say it is the club at conflict with them - they don't like being questioned and the completely contrived and manipulated "City Matters" elections farce, shows, in reality, they don't really want input from fans.
Whilst the success of the club and investment is only to be appreciated, they fail time and time again to listen to fans. But let's face it, they don't give a shit about the legacy/1894 type fans now, and will care even less so going forward, especially if everything is just accepted. The issues they raise are clearly valid.
I'm lucky enough to go in corporate, been going and had season tickets for donkeys, but I'm under no illusion.

I've said what I had to say, and what I think. Any more than that, would end up in circles, and could come across as if I am the one with a vendetta. Like the 1984! And I am not. So I will leave it there for now.

I'm lucky enough to go in corporate, been going and had season tickets for donkeys, but I'm under no illusion.

For what it is worth, the timing does matter, and says a lot. As does the fact they put it up on social media, rather than sending it privately to the club.

I've said what I had to say, and what I think. Any more than that, would end up in circles, and could come across as if I am the one with a vendetta. Like the 1984! And I am not. So I will leave it there for now.
Fair enough mate. Whilst we all love our owners, the success, the general direction of things etc. It's good to have some checks and balances. The club seems intent on removing/ignoring any dissenting, questioning voices.
But then I've always revelled in being an awkward contrary c#nt.

Yeah I did, they can get fucked and all.

To issue such a petty moany response, mere hours after the club announcement, smacks of pure entitlement and self indulgence. Did they even have time to consult their own members? Did they fuck.

They have a very limited and stubborn view, and despite passing it off as representing many, it comes off as a singular personal crusade. I don't even think they actually care, they just want to champion their conflict with the club.

That's how their statements have read so far. It is almost embarrassing.

Zero sympathy or even understanding for them now.
I added an edit to my original reply mate.

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned is the what the price of tickets will be. We could build a yellow wall like dortmund, but if the tickets are expensive it wouldn’t matter.

Spurs built an amazing new south stand and the atmosphere is crap because they’ve priced out most of the core support. Hopefully the prices are reasonable

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned is the what the price of tickets will be. We could build a yellow wall like dortmund, but if the tickets are expensive it wouldn’t matter.

Spurs built an amazing new south stand and the atmosphere is crap because they’ve priced out most of the core support. Hopefully the prices are reasonable
No idea, but for the club to have offered the 3000 standing sets to 1894 I’m guessing those will be similar to what they are paying in 115 whatever that is. Only basing that on ,it seems a bit silly if they are wanting 1894 up there but will then make them pay much more. Not impossible but fairly unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.