North Stand Expansion

What do you mean by new cables?

The current cables are staying where they are. They are getting reconnected to an anchor in broadly the same location. The counter-tension is being transferred to the two outer back posts of the cage, and the middle back line. Instead of to ground as is the case now. The back cables are getting binned, as is the pier.

The truly 'new' cables, will come much much later, when the new roof starts going and the quadpods are in place. About 3-5m above the existing ones at the lowest level at the stand edge, and about 25m above at the highest point.
Ahh, I took it for granted that the existing cables attached to the cable net were being replaced by new ones that would be connected and gradually loaded up one by one and the corresponding original cable removed. Perhaps I've overthought it.

Ahh, I took it for granted that the existing cables attached to the cable net were being replaced by new ones that would be connected and gradually loaded up one by one and the corresponding original cable removed. Perhaps I've overthought it.

I made you another wee gif while sky were talking about klopp. Will upload after the game. And hopefully the celebrations

Crude for pace, but you get the point. Red is the current cables that will be transferred, green the new additional above. Off to the big game now.

1000017211.gif

03a2f2028eec247765fc1f1bb1b9f380.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.