North Stand Expansion

Going back to the discussion about relocating the away fans from SSL3 and filling the SSL3 safe standing section with City fans.

Brentford.

Wasted tier.

IMG_3117.jpeg

Inter Milan.

Safe standing seats on SSL3 sold to City fans. Apparently it filled up later on into the game. Not my picture. Taken from another thread.

City fans standing at the back. Left corner next to the away end.

IMG_3119.jpeg

Regarding Brentford’s support. Brentford fans on SSL2 and SSL3 could have probably fitted in to blocks 110 and 111, meaning both SSL2 and SSL3 could have been full of City fans. 1000+ safe standing City fans on SSL3, and City could have made more money from City fans on SSL2.

Last edited:
Going back to the discussion about relocating the away fans from SSL3 and filling the SSL3 safe standing section with City fans.

Brentford.

Wasted tier.

View attachment 132253

Inter Milan.

Safe standing seats on SSL3 sold to City fans. Apparently it filled up later on into the game. Not my picture. Taken from another thread.

City fans standing at the back. Left corner next to the away end.

View attachment 132254

Regarding Brentford’s support. Brentford fans on SSL2 and SSL3 could have probably fitted in to blocks 110 and 111, meaning both SSL2 and SSL3 could have been full of City fans. 1000+ safe standing City fans on SSL3, and City could have made more money from City fans on SSL2.
I always thought that if the away team take there full allocation and don't dell them they have to pay for them anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.