North Stand Expansion

They do look like below ground attenuation cells, from that far at least.

The company who built my large garden shed used something similar, but much smaller as a base under the feet of the shed. It saved me flattening the soil out and laying paving slabs as a base for the shed.

Do these pictures help?

IMG_0352.jpeg

IMG_0351.jpeg

IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

Last edited:
Levelling blocks to stop having to remove 100 tones of soil for a flat base !

Doubt it. Not localised to specific areas like that, and now seeing jrb's closer photos, they'll be attenuation bases, to cover for flooding etc.

Edit. just checked the approved FRA, yep, there is a drawing that shows it and it is an attenuation tank. Same location and shape. Point to Spanishbob.

there should be (wind dependent) the first tower crane erection for the north stand expansion this coming Wednesday/Thursday, the company I work for (ainscough) will be using a mobile to do the job, would possibly be the crane I drive and operate but working fkn HS2 near Banbury for this week, think there are 4 towers going up, big meaty fukkas too...

They definitely aren’t drainage crates under my shed. Lol! Interesting read. Thanks for the info chaps.

there should be (wind dependent) the first tower crane erection for the north stand expansion this coming Wednesday/Thursday, the company I work for (ainscough) will be using a mobile to do the job, would possibly be the crane I drive and operate but working fkn HS2 near Banbury for this week, think there are 4 towers going up, big meaty fukkas too...

Thanks for the snippet Stonie.

I’ve always wanted to be a crane driver. Lucky you. :-)

What an enviable position to be in, possibly driving one of the cranes being used to build the North stand. It doesn’t get much better than that.

They definitely aren’t drainage crates under my shed. Lol! Interesting read. Thanks for the info chaps.
1000009627.jpg

The big blue area. 'geocellular' below ground tank. Holds a volume of 1440m3 according to the report, to slow it all down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.