North Stand Expansion

This has probably already been covered but will they be taking the stadium apart during the season or will it be after the season ends ?
Similar to the south stand expansion built around the current structure obviously minimising inconvenience as much as possible

I'll tell yer now never mind the fking cranes and whatever else, this will be 1 embarrassing flop if city don't sort there pricing out, they need to add 1000s more season tickets at what they are ssl3 upper part,, £350,,,and matchday tickets no more than 30 and 15 for kids,, or the truth is there will be a lot of work happening for fuck all,, don't care of I'm slated but this needs sorting out prompt!!

I'll tell yer now never mind the fking cranes and whatever else, this will be 1 embarrassing flop if city don't sort there pricing out, they need to add 1000s more season tickets at what they are ssl3 upper part,, £350,,,and matchday tickets no more than 30 and 15 for kids,, or the truth is there will be a lot of work happening for fuck all,, don't care of I'm slated but this needs sorting out prompt!!
No there won't, we sell out now we'll sell out with the new satnd most games, although it would be better if we don't always better to be just over accomodated than just under.You think all this money is being spent without knowing that?

No there won't, we sell out now we'll sell out with the new satnd most games, although it would be better if we don't always better to be just over accomodated than just under.You think all this money is being spent without knowing that?
Mark my words,, and I will hold you to this not these prices they won't price it correctly then yes would sell out easily,, let's see how many empties tonight shall we and don't give me this crap it's just no shows either,, I can't go tonight so I've offered my ticket at £15 in ssl 3 and not 1 taker as yet, what does that tell you?

Mark my words,, and I will hold you to this not these prices they won't price it correctly then yes would sell out easily,, let's see how many empties tonight shall we and don't give me this crap it's just no shows either,, I can't go tonight so I've offered my ticket at £15 in ssl 3 and not 1 taker as yet, what does that tell you?

Going off your own logic we would never have extended the South Stand and we sell out more CL group games now than we did before we extended it.

Any mid week match vs Brentford regardless of if the stadium held 30k or 60k would have people not wanting to go.

The match sold out the normal allocation but there will always be loads of ticket exchange tickets going for such a fixture.

Going off your own logic we would never have extended the South Stand and we sell out more CL group games now than we did before we extended it.

Any mid week match vs Brentford regardless of if the stadium held 30k or 60k would have people not wanting to go.

The match sold out the normal allocation but there will always be loads of ticket exchange tickets going for such a fixture.
What I don't get is why are people like you standing up for club on there quite frankly, scandalous pricing policy, genuine question.
It's doing nothing but taking it away from folk like me that watched us get to where we are now and any local future support.
Do you think it's acceptable to charge a Dad or mum and there child over £80 for a run of the mill game,, put any food travel on top and your looking at in access of £100,,that is not a reality in my book, not by a long fkin way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.