North Stand Expansion

Lets be honest, its the tourists and day trippers etc that spend the most at the club on a day by day basis? So many on here dont eat or drink at the stadium, buy fake shirts and merchandise than rather through the proper channels all which effect the bottom line of the club?
100% accurate, the local fans are the club but they don't fund the club the tourists, casuals, sponsors , TV do, also the Sheik drops in the odd billion (allegedly ;) )

100% accurate, the local fans are the club but they don't fund the club the tourists, casuals, sponsors , TV do, also the Sheik drops in the odd billion (allegedly ;) )

Everyone has a right to do what they want mate but so does the club in a sense? Loyalty should always be rewarded but many on here turn up for the game and then go and eat and drink elsewhere which is absolutely no use to the club? They need to get pricing right of course but in all stadiums, venues, airports etc beer and food prices are always higher but thats nothing new?

Why not individually email Danny Wilson in numbers? I'm sure someone on here will have his details. Draw up a template for everyone to copy and paste or personalise.
City Matters is meant to be the forum for this kind of thing, but it seems they are not being heard.
Well said,@Stockton Heath Blue & @jrb

I agree with you, someone will have contact details

By the way, no one is having a go at the £300 million pound investment, people just want what was advertised by the club and the chairman a Blue Wall and a proper home end.

As a lot of people have said on here and there is a tab devoted to it, the stadium should be about the atmosphere giving the players the 12th man but because of what happened with the South Stand people want the stadium sorted this time so they can give the team the vocal support.

No doubt the usual suspects will have a go!

But they can't seem to see the wood for the trees

Lets be honest, its the tourists and day trippers etc that spend the most at the club on a day by day basis? So many on here dont eat or drink at the stadium, buy fake shirts and merchandise than rather through the proper channels all which effect the bottom line of the club?
'Spent all my money on hospitality, Awooo'

Exactly, some people on here seem to think they should get free ST's as they supported the club in the bad old days. Well guess what, welcome to the real world.

Yes mate that was me. Listed my season ticket seat up on the exchange for the derby as I went as my dad's carer, found out my seat was bought by a Croatian chap off live football tickets for £200 I think he said it was.

Was absolutely mortified. I rang the club the following Monday and they couldn't explain how it happened, I told them bullshit and hung up.
And how do you know that Live Football (or whoever) don't have many, many people employed to buy tickets off the exchange to put on their website at a huge markup? I'm still waiting for this proof that the club themselves are selling directly to them? Perhaps this is why they need a ticket compliance officer rather than to harass single individuals as some claim?

And how do you know that Live Football (or whoever) don't have many, many people employed to buy tickets off the exchange to put on their website at a huge markup? I'm still waiting for this proof that the club themselves are selling directly to them? Perhaps this is why they need a ticket compliance officer rather than to harass single individuals as some claim?
Look I'm just telling you what I was told. I don't know that they don't, but I'm not going to start doing mental gymnastics because I don't want to believe the club would do something shady.
I sell to the club, the ticket ends up on LFT, besides to buy tickets for the derby you had to meet a certain membership criteria, so I'm not going to BS myself, you shouldn't either.

Either way I don't use the exchange anymore.

Look I'm just telling you what I was told. I don't know that they don't, but I'm not going to start doing mental gymnastics because I don't want to believe the club would do something shady.
I sell to the club, the ticket ends up on LFT, besides to buy tickets for the derby you had to meet a certain membership criteria, so I'm not going to BS myself, you shouldn't either.

Either way I don't use the exchange anymore.
The part that people seem to be missing is that the club will know who they sold it to. It would have had to have been a qualifying Cityzens member meeting whatever criteria they had in place at that time. It would have been very simple for them to tell you in the call that it was sold to such a person and that they clearly had sold it on. They then would have been able to ban that supporter from obtaining further tickets.

The only other possibility is that the club sold it to Live Football Tickets but they couldn't tell you that.

On the balance of probabilities....

Exactly, some people on here seem to think they should get free ST's as they supported the club in the bad old days. Well guess what, welcome to the real world.
Who’s said that or posted that?

Most people have genuine questions about ticket distribution and wondering why so many tickets are ending up on ticket sites. Not just accepting things or having questions is pretty normal in the ‘real world’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.