North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Ticket For Schalke

You told everybody that we were friends........
f like me you are disgusted at the way City fans in the North Stand are being treated i.e. being forcibly evicted from the seats they chose when we moved to the new stadium, then please sign the attached petition and let as many blues as you can know about the petition and ask them to sign it.Please keep the comments sensible and concise though as to have credibility when trying to change the behaviour of the club we have to maintain respect and also bear in mind the great strides the club has made recently thanks to the new owners.However, this is certainly not the way to repay the fans loyalty who have been here through all the bad times.
From a friend

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/</a>

sorry started thread on my bb, helping out a mate.

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

Ticket For Schalke said:
f like me you are disgusted at the way City fans in the North Stand are being treated i.e. being forcibly evicted from the seats they chose when we moved to the new stadium, then please sign the attached petition and let as many blues as you can know about the petition and ask them to sign it.Please keep the comments sensible and concise though as to have credibility when trying to change the behaviour of the club we have to maintain respect and also bear in mind the great strides the club has made recently thanks to the new owners.However, this is certainly not the way to repay the fans loyalty who have been here through all the bad times
From a friend

What attached petition??

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

spot on and they are not being forced to buy season tickets

Tickets for Schalke. I under stand what you are saying but it is not different from someone doing a petition of
f like me you are disgusted at the way City fans iare being asked to pay a 6 percent price hike being forcibly charged more for the seats they chose when we moved to the new stadium, then please sign the attached petition and let as many blues as you can know about the petition and ask them to sign it.Please keep the comments sensible and concise though as to have credibility when trying to change the behaviour of the club we have to maintain respect and also bear in mind the great strides the club has made recently thanks to the new owners.However, this is certainly not the way to repay the fans loyalty who have been here through all the bad times
From a friend

Didsbury Dave said:

If they can't get a seat in the South Stand (likely) I'd guess most North Standers would be forced to pay more. And having chosen the North Stand as the best place to sit I'd also say that they consider other areas inferior.

As far as I'm concerned people are more than justified having a whinge about this.

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:

If they can't get a seat in the South Stand (likely) I'd guess most North Standers would be forced to pay more. And having chosen the North Stand as the best place to sit I'd also say that they consider other areas inferior.

As far as I'm concerned people are more than justified having a whinge about this.

that's the way moomba you tell the smug know-all

North Stand, North Stand give us a song, you will never take the KIPPAX, come and join the ever growing band of Kippax boys and girls before the South Stand lot decide to try and get in.
You will never take the KIPPAX

CFL ES Level 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.