North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

This is going to go full circle back to the original season ticket price thread. I know lets start a petition of "Why am i being forced to renew my ticket by xxxx date just to watch the best chance of seeing City lift a trophy in my 35 years of going" As hard as it may be and i do have a lot of sympathy for those that have been given the option (Not forced) to have another seat. It is the least we can do. Put it another way
1. Take up the offer of a move and watch the best team in years with the best backers in world football

or

2. Keep the previous owners in your north stand seat with only the chance of a cup run

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

I am a North Stander soon to be moved, i can understand the thinking behind this and the future plans so i will go without screaming and kicking. But it's not true to say were not forced to pay more, we are, and yes it will still be good value but i have sat behind the goal for over 30 years cuz i like that view of a game. If i move to okish seats on level 1 East or Colin Bell its £500 whereas my ticket if i hadnt been moved is £405, ok i get £50 off for 1 season but that is £45 more than i would have paid. I cant be frightened of change as i support a club that changes managers for fun, i just like my seat. I imagine some people also go in the North because its cheaper, i have not noticed on the OS where you can apply for the finance option, its been a tough year financially for many so there are a few concerns. We are a club that is moving forward and that is great at last, i just hope those who have suffered many a year of dross, can continue the journey

Time to get over it.

Get on with it, you dont contribute to the atmosphere anyway. Blues are blues and I respect any blue, but tbh you're whinging for whigings sake, just move to the CB or East Stand where its just as boring. This thread reminds me of those who dont want the away fans moving because 'we've got everyone together now', ffs when you're ordering your season tickets just make sure you order them where you wanna go, i.e. With your mates etc. The club are trying to organise the ground where the SS becomes THE Atmosphere stand and the family can be for those who wanna sit there numb as pig shit where the only noise they make is the munching of crisp butties and jaffa cakes, ARRRGGHHH!!!!

Sorry if you think I'm being grim, Rant Over.

if you cared to read it, i said i was helping out a friend, as most that know me i sit in 110, the lad doesnt use this, and tbf wearethesouthstand can back me up on this, his connections at the club will go alot further than most.

So fuck you all :)

Trigger said:
if any of you lot start a "Green and Yellow" type protest, I will personally eject each and every one of you ;)

Fingers crossed the club dont make something similar at City necessary.Cant see anybody wanting Sheikh Mansour out.Not out of the question though that people start watching Maine Road if they are priced out or feel that they are being treated like second class citizens to a new breed of corporate and International supporters.The way disabled supporters have been treated is an obvious cause for concern.

Lets hope Gray Cook and the owners stick to their pledge and respect the traditions of the club and dont alienate the core support.

I think it's great - we're the only club who really gives a toss about the next generation of fans - you don't see too many kids at Old Trafford these days as this current generation of young United fans are growing up knowing only to watch games on the tele !!

BrightwellsBoot said:
I think it's great - we're the only club who really gives a toss about the next generation of fans - you don't see too many kids at Old Trafford these days as this current generation of young United fans are growing up knowing only to watch games on the tele !!

let's hope this "next generation of fans" go on to be doctors, lawyers or dentists as otherwise they may not be able to afford season tickets in 10 years time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.