North Stand

i sat in the north stand last night. never ever again though. loads fucked off with
10 minutes to go.

Whitworth Park said:
My mate who sit's next to me in the North Stand did leave it late to get his ticket.
Was told his seat had gone, fair enough.
Was offered one in a different part of ground.
Declined this, but I managed to get him one in NS.

When we got there we found there were quite a few seats in the vacinity
of his that were empty and remained so during the game.

Would you not have though the PRICK in the ticket office would have looked
for a seat near his in the first place.

God help us when we get to Dublin and Wembley.

Maybe people had bought tickets for them seats and just not attended. I know an awful lot of people who have bought tickets for these recent cup games just to get the points even though they couldnt attend.

Unfortunately dont manage many games as I would like (work, an reffing shhh,) but decided to treat missus an kids an travel up for the game.

Chose the North Stand cos of family. Would agree that the atmosphere wasnt the greatest, but think that in time it will pick up. There were some kids playing with their gadgets, but in time they will realise why they are there.

I hope I didnt sit in someones seat, but thats what we were given.

The missus an kids thoroughly enjoyed their time, an are now asking when they going next.

I asked her earlier what she thought (she is not a football person, just married to one), she said the Aris fans were superb, also enjoyed where City fans were doing the poznan. thought the shop was superb value, I had to drag her out of there tho, wallet started crying.

The north stand is not that bad for league games for the price, but i suspect cup games are awfull. I sit next a couple of genuine guys and we allways chant and do the poznan. But granted, the atmosphere isnt the best.

SS111 said:
Maybe people had bought tickets for them seats and just not attended. I know an awful lot of people who have bought tickets for these recent cup games just to get the points even though they couldnt attend.

To be fair, people on the Cups Direct Scheme can't opt out if they can't make one match. If they opt out they lose all their cup scheme loyalty points and can't rejoin, so you're forced to buy a ticket for a game you know you can't attend. I'm stuck for Wed night but luckily have found a fellow blue who needs a ticket and I trust not to dick about while using my ST.

blueref said:
I hope I didnt sit in someones seat, but thats what we were given.

Doesn't really matter if you did tbh. I don't get all the fuss made by some when they don't get 'their' seat for cup games. Your usual seat for cup games is a privilege not a right....

If you book your seat early you can sit where ever you want in the ground, If you leave it until the last min then you get what is left.

If you really dont like the north stand, then get a ticket early like the rest of the people. Then go and find somewhere else to moan about the kids that are destroying the atmos.

sniff said:
If you book your seat early you can sit where ever you want in the ground, If you leave it until the last min then you get what is left.

If you really dont like the north stand, then get a ticket early like the rest of the people. Then go and find somewhere else to moan about the kids that are destroying the atmos.

i rang up for tickets when they 1st went on sale and was told i cant have my seat and i would have to relocate ,if you read the op proper its says i decided to go in the north stand with my lad for change and yes i could have sat anywhere when i booked,but my gripe is my seat was available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.