Northampton Town

Former Oxford man Kelvin Thomas now looks set to walk away from a takeover and the piece of shit who introduced Tommy Agombar and Andy Lonsdale to Hereford United is sniffing around.

Northampton Town are in serious trouble of going out of business. Sadly the fans will hurt the most as asset strippers look to obtain anything they can.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34881333

Former Oxford man Kelvin Thomas now looks set to walk away from a takeover and the piece of shit who introduced Tommy Agombar and Andy Lonsdale to Hereford United is sniffing around.

Northampton Town are in serious trouble of going out of business. Sadly the fans will hurt the most as asset strippers look to obtain anything they can.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34881333
Cant see that happening, I mean the football league has a fit and proper persons rule in place to prevent that from happening...... hello?? hello?? is anyone there??

Went to College in Northampton, lived there for several years after. Went to many Cobblers games back when they were at the County Ground, shitty ground shared with Northants Cricket Club but always had a great time. I still keep an eye on them and have made an online donation, would hate to see them go down. As others have stated, not the prettiest town, pretty rough ....aargh the Midlands

True but its an ugly place - go on streetview and go down the seafront if you haven't been its fucking awful - from the laughable " vertical pier" that looks like a half finished fairground ride to the massive windfarm 10ft off the beach ( I kid you not ) its an eyesore not to be missed. Soon to be overshadowed by the only thing worse than a steelworks - a derelict disused steelworks.
Seafront in Northampton?

Seafront in Northampton?
Well there is a huge lighthouse there!
express_lifts_birthday_121112_img0017-S.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.