Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Kicks off tonight. My home town team Coleraine at home to rivals Ballymena (spits) in opening game. Was at home recently and watched Coleraine win friendly against Portadown.
Always enjoyed awaydays at Coleraine, train just after the off licence opened, so a bottle of Bucky and 6 beers, change at Lisburn and meet a couple of mate's the off the train about 1pm, chippy across the road and then into the pub across the road from the station to 2:40, stagger up Ballycastle Road and into the away end, round to the shed and try and remain upright.......then after the game try to avoid the trouble on the way back to the station

Always enjoyed awaydays at Coleraine, train just after the off licence opened, so a bottle of Bucky and 6 beers, change at Lisburn and meet a couple of mate's the off the train about 1pm, chippy across the road and then into the pub across the road from the station to 2:40, stagger up Ballycastle Road and into the away end, round to the shed and try and remain upright.......then after the game try to avoid the trouble on the way back to the station
Some mad days round the back of that shed with visiting fans from Glens, Blues, Ballymena and Cliftonville. That pub has seen some sights and my mate has bought it quite recently

Kicks off tonight. My home town team Coleraine at home to rivals Ballymena (spits) in opening game. Was at home recently and watched Coleraine win friendly against Portadown.
Ballymena hey

Nice sheep up that way

Reactions: ob
My uncle was the match sponsor.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.