Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Is there a side over the water where both sides of the divide follow ?
Not sure about the smaller teams maybe Dungannon swifts, loughgall, etc. The big Belfast sides of Linfield, Glentoran, Crusaders and Cliftonville all mainly one side or the other. Cliftonville were banned from even playing Linfield at home for years. So basically Linfield had 2 home games against them rather than one home one away. Coleraine trying best to be a cross community club and only recently some guys been banned from our supporters club bus for sectarian chanting. They've been banned from other busses and also unable to book own coach due to trouble.

Not sure about the smaller teams maybe Dungannon swifts, loughgall, etc. The big Belfast sides of Linfield, Glentoran, Crusaders and Cliftonville all mainly one side or the other. Coleraine trying best to be a cross community club and only recently some guys been banned from our supporters club bus for sectarian chanting. They've been banned from other busses and also unable to book own coach due to trouble.
I read about a side called Belfast Celtic that folded, quite a history they had , I believe their ground wasn’t to far from a Windsor park…

I used to watch them on Monday nights on SKY, not a great standard to put it mildly but i enjoyed them. Something really gritty and authentic about it all and i always though Glentoran's ground oozed character.
Needs complete overhaul. Toilets non existent, this season away fans moaning about weeds covering the terraces. Think they'd volunteers in this s week to tidy it up. Used to be one of my favourite away days

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/...CFncb7sEpmE9jwx9uiZW71sDxjyckmpzx6EpgG2NFalwY this guy wanted to invest in Coleraine but we've got another investment plan. Coleraine were hours from going out of business a few years ago. Few fans (including myself) formed a group called Friends of Coleraine who paid the outstanding bills and set up a committee to make sure it doesn't happen again. The new investors are based in London but from Coleraine originally and it's going to a vote next week. Larne are owned by guy from Purple bricks house selling company and have gone full time hence why won league last season

Needs complete overhaul. Toilets non existent, this season away fans moaning about weeds covering the terraces. Think they'd volunteers in this s week to tidy it up. Used to be one of my favourite away days
I went to a friendly over 20 years ago against Linfield the grounds certainly changed now .

Reactions: ob
Have a mate I work with lives in macosquin and goes to most games. has said I have to get up for a few pints and game there this season. Going seeing it live has to be better than some of the BBC coverage. Although if i go to a game locally its usually Derry City. Dont think theres a huge gulf in class between the leagues

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.