Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Just about to post this. Oran Kearney (his uncle) moves up to director of football. About 6 players released including a few fans favourites like Josh Carson and Stephen Lowry. Reckon it's as they can't commit to potentially going full time due to work commitments. Quite a few fans not happy. I'm a member of a group called Friends of Coleraine which was set up few year's ago to pay money into the club to pay some bills or they would have folded. Not sure what their role will be in future after the takeover as we had couple members on the board. Also friendly with 2 other board members who are not giving much away.

Media officer resigned yesterday as felt he could no longer work in the role going forward. Been a fan all his life was mascot, ball boy even set up junior supporters club in his school. Lots of changes ahead
Ken when the fixtures are out? I’m planning on coming over for a game, plus visit my family and our village.

Reactions: ob
im fancying Bannsiders v Ballymena in aug, do games get moved much for Tv?
Getting more and more moved every season now. Larne played loads of games on Friday night. None on a Sunday and few Monday nights. My first one will be Coleraine home to Larne which is already down as Friday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.