Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Linfield drew with Larne last night so Larne effectively won league. One game left, 3 points ahead and about 17 goal difference ahead. Coleraine play to Larne at weekend and Linfield play rivals Cliftonville.

Linfield drew with Larne last night so Larne effectively won league. One game left, 3 points ahead and about 17 goal difference ahead. Coleraine play to Larne at weekend and Linfield play rivals Cliftonville.
I watched the Binfield v Larne game last night...it was alright tbf, better than some other games ive tried to follow.

At least the Blues didnt win the leauge

Reactions: ob
Happy they got promoted then and also thoughts on new Glens manager mate
Well there was no dramatic improvement in his position as the caretaker but he's got the close season to get players in and out and now he's the permanent manager he can plan accordingly. They just looked lifeless and devoid of any real plans, just going through the motions and pretty stagnant so things can only get better for Glentoran or can they?.

Hopefully Portadown can consolidate themselves in the top flight, i don't think they can get top half but you never know.

Reactions: ob
I watched the Binfield v Larne game last night...it was alright tbf, better than some other games ive tried to follow.

To be fair Linfield were the better side but hats off to Larne, they gritted it out and they are deservedly the Champions again, they were singing our song last night as well.

Coleraine away to Glentoran in Europe play off with Crusaders v Carrick rangers. On BBC iPlayer

I remember back in the 80s, it seemed Linfield won the league every year. Ditto Shamrock Rovers down south. Good to see different names getting a taste of success*.

*That statement does not apply to the Premier League in England, though!

Coleraine win quite comfortably 3-0. Crusaders also won (think 3-1). Play each other in play off final on Monday with Crusaders have home advantage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.