Northern Rail flash sale

Another Northern Rail Flash Sale has been announced.
From 11th September to 20th October.
1 million tickets at 50p each.
And a further 4 million tickets at £1 & £2 each.
I've booked me and the wife to Blackburn and Wigan at £4 each trip and Liverpool for £8.50 .
Absolutely outstanding value from Northern Rail once again.
Thanks ... Chester races and first champs league game train booked 50p each way.

Another 5 million tickets that are only available online that will be used as proof that people don’t want to use ticket offices any more.

Another Northern Rail Flash Sale has been announced.
From 11th September to 20th October.
1 million tickets at 50p each.
And a further 4 million tickets at £1 & £2 each.
I've booked me and the wife to Blackburn and Wigan at £4 each trip and Liverpool for £8.50 .
Absolutely outstanding value from Northern Rail once again.
My email from NR sez FROM 50p!

Another 5 million tickets that are only available online that will be used as proof that people don’t want to use ticket offices any more.
Yep.

Easy money going directly to Northern stakeholders who then make more from charging the same folks full fare when they cancel the trains invalidating their tickets.

Yep.

Easy money going directly to Northern stakeholders who then make more from charging the same folks full fare when they cancel the trains invalidating their tickets.
Are you stranded if they do that ? I was under the impression you could travel on another train route to home/destination

Are you stranded if they do that ? I was under the impression you could travel on another train route to home/destination
Those tickets are non refundable should a service be cancelled. Occasionally traincrew will get messages to accept them on other services. However this is only used in times of "serious disruption"

With standard tickets the operator are duty bound to make sure you complete your journey.

Absolute bangoh, got for tge 30th Sep £3 rtn dilly to stoke and its only £10 rtn stoke to wolverhampton so sorted manchester £13 to wolves away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.