Northern Soul- Sssshhhh.... Keep it to yourself

Great group should of made it big time.My mam watched these at Hucknall Miners Welfare..bless her xx

Went to Stockport Guild Hall last night, 2 rooms of Northern Soul, £5 on the door, decent bar prices, really enjoyed myself and had a good dance. I think it's 2nd Friday of every month and well worth a visit for anyone into this great genre.

Went to Stockport Guild Hall last night, 2 rooms of Northern Soul, £5 on the door, decent bar prices, really enjoyed myself and had a good dance. I think it's 2nd Friday of every month and well worth a visit for anyone into this great genre.
Thanks for your post, what time does it start?

Just a heads up for those at a loose end, BBC 6Music running a Northern Soul All Nighter tonight. I'm hoping to be at Stockport Masonic Hall for a Soul night tonight, it's usually on a Friday but I believe it's on tonight instead. Posted about it a couple of months ago, great night for anyone into the scene, 9pm til 1am, decent bar, well worth a visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.