northstanders

shinpads

Like myself a lot of current northsatanders are being forced to move for next season , I am undecided as to where I should move to. Where are the rest of you looking to move to?

Not sure yet we want 3 together, i have always been behind the goal in nearly 40 years but not going in south stand

the goats backside said:
Not sure yet we want 3 together, i have always been behind the goal in nearly 40 years but not going in south stand

Sod off, the South Stand don't want you anyway! ;-)

I'd be happy to relocate more or less anywhere in the first tier. I am concerned though that this might be difficult. I'd be gutted if all I was offered was the Third tier.

you'd be best waiting until mid June when all the kids/families have moved from the other three stands to the North Stand as there'll be more choice and better seats available then

Trigger said:
Remember to bear in mind if you do go in the South stand you could be relocated for certain cup games.

and Northstanders don't like being moved :-)

alib said:
you'd be best waiting until mid June when all the kids/families have moved from the other three stands to the North Stand as there'll be more choice and better seats available then

I don't know if I want to risk that really. I'm still really annoyed at City for doing this. And they announced it just after another last minute derby defeat which only compounded my misery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.