northstanders

And dont forget that the priced on Level 2 are very likely to be significantly increased next year. I wouldnt wait for seats to be available as it seems that many families with kids are going to stay put as they dont want to move and then find when their kids are 16 they have to move again

why do you have to be moved ?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 pm --<br /><br />why do you have to be moved ?

mancityblue23 said:
why do you have to be moved ?

-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 pm --

why do you have to be moved ?

Because the whol;e of the North stand is to be made into a family stand so unless you have an u16 you have to move

im trying for 131 or 142, anywhere on the bottom tier if i can!! that £50 discount is quite handy.

Who's goin down on may 3rd to do it? i'll be there at 9am! sooner its sorted the better

If like me you are disgusted at the way City fans in the North Stand are being treated i.e. being forcibly evicted from the seats they chose when we moved to the new stadium, then please sign the attached petition and let as many blues as you can know about the petition and ask them to sign it.

Please keep the comments sensible and concise though as to have credibility when trying to change the behaviour of the club we have to maintain respect and also bear in mind the great strides the club has made recently thanks to the new owners.

However, this is certainly not the way to repay the fans loyalty who have been here through all the bad times.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/</a>

Hammond said:
im trying for 131 or 142, anywhere on the bottom tier if i can!! that £50 discount is quite handy.

Who's goin down on may 3rd to do it? i'll be there at 9am! sooner its sorted the better

I've just phoned club - opens at 11am on the Monday - Bank Holiday. They will also accept other people going down and getting friends seats as long as you have their season ticket.

In my "family" we're all decided to move.. not sure where yet but will probably be lower tier. What's pissed me off though is that in my "family" there is 3 women, one nana and one grandchild and the very nice woman on the phone told me that becasue my friend the nana is voluntarily moving she won't get the £50 discount as she "qualifies" to remain in the family stand! I've been advised to email the club with my complaint and they will deal with each complaint on an individual basis. Too right I'll be complaining. To relocate is one thing but to have "familes" divided is another..

jordo said:
If like me you are disgusted at the way City fans in the North Stand are being treated i.e. being forcibly evicted from the seats they chose when we moved to the new stadium, then please sign the attached petition and let as many blues as you can know about the petition and ask them to sign it.

Please keep the comments sensible and concise though as to have credibility when trying to change the behaviour of the club we have to maintain respect and also bear in mind the great strides the club has made recently thanks to the new owners.

However, this is certainly not the way to repay the fans loyalty who have been here through all the bad times.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petition.fm/petitions/northstandblues/</a>

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. There is a thread about this. Dont put it into another thread to get the attention. Jesus Christ!!!

Now I have calmed down and decided to renew.
Why did the club not publish the S/T renewal details a week earlier and give people with kids the option to declare their intention to move to the north stand.
This would then give the club more available seats when us North standers renew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.