Norwich (a) post-match thread

that actually helps my point, if sterling did eff all, what makes you think a less fit kev would? you can't guarantee a performance by anybody.
No your point was pep didn't see kev as being fit enough, so if that's the case why let him go on international duty? A fake injury would have happened as always happens with players when clubs don't want the player to play internationals, and it also helps my point pep takes training so obviously he didn't spot sterling was burnt out, but still played him

For what it's worth Tommo, I think you have made some good points and talked a lot of sense but looking at the team Pep put out on Saturday I'm sure nobody, you included thought we'd get done. Too many players were off the pace, including Benardo, Dave, Gundogan, Sterling and Sergio only flattered to deceive on occasion, that's without mentioning our 2 centre backs fcuk me that's 7 players that had a well below par game. KDB is good but he doesn't ware a cape. To be honest I think this was a game we were destined to lose. All teams lose, it was our turn on Saturday. If we lose the next 2-3 out of 5 then I think something's wrong, we'll have to wait and see on that one.

No your point was pep didn't see kev as being fit enough, so if that's the case why let him go on international duty? A fake injury would have happened as always happens with players who clubs don't want to play internationals, and it also helps my point pep takes training so obviously he didn't spot sterling was burnt out, but still played him
nope, not the point, as (again) Pep was resting him for Shaktar as he had played a lot recently, you can't back track before the break to make your point,
international coaches always us up their players as much as possible, everyone knows this, if you want to back track, i'll bet the decision to rest kev for norwich was made in advance of the break,

For what it's worth Tommo, I think you have made some good points and talked a lot of sense but looking at the team Pep put out on Saturday I'm sure nobody, you included thought we'd get done. Too many players were off the pace, including Benardo, Dave, Gundogan, Sterling and Sergio only flattered to deceive on occasion, that's without mentioning our 2 centre backs fcuk me that's 7 players that had a well below par game. KDB is good but he doesn't ware a cape. To be honest I think this was a game we were destined to lose. All teams lose, it was our turn on Saturday. If we lose the next 2-3 out of 5 then I think something's wrong, we'll have to wait and see on that one.
I don't for 1.minute think he wears a cape, but look at Saturday how many crosses were we putting in the box? That is not the way we play, we struggled to get in behind Norwich and that is what Kdb does best, his killer passes get us in behind, we didn't get in behind on Saturday

nope, not the point, as (again) Pep was resting him for Shaktar as he had played a lot recently, you can't back track before the break to make your point,
international coaches always us up their players as much as possible, everyone knows this, if you want to back track, i'll bet the decision to rest kev for norwich was made in advance of the break,
I am not back tracking you must be deaf, is shaktar a.must win game? No Liverpool lost tonight I put you a grand they qualify from the group, I have said many times now we could afford to draw or lose champions league game and still qualify, so why put so much on that game

No your point was pep didn't see kev as being fit enough, so if that's the case why let him go on international duty? A fake injury would have happened as always happens with players when clubs don't want the player to play internationals, and it also helps my point pep takes training so obviously he didn't spot sterling was burnt out, but still played him
and sterling had a bad day, how can you assume it was from being burnt out?

I am not assuming you are, you are the one saying kdb played twice for Belgium so was clearly burnt out and being rested for shaktar, so I said sterling played the same so how come he wasn't being saved

I am not back tracking you must be deaf, is shaktar a.must win game? No Liverpool lost tonight I put you a grand they qualify from the group, I have said many times now we could afford to draw or lose champions league game and still qualify, so why put so much on that game
not my call, again, ask Pep.
regardless, i trust his decisions so far, you don't, fine.

not my call, again, ask Pep.
regardless, i trust his decisions so far, you don't, fine.
Don't need to ask pep, you clearly are right about it all, I didn't trust his decisions on Saturday and I was right, but you just bring out your hindsight buzzword, you clearly want to prove a point or be proven right, the 3 points went to Norwich so fair play you know best

I am not assuming you are, you are the one saying kdb played twice for Belgium so was clearly burnt out and being rested for shaktar, so I said sterling played the same so how come he wasn't being saved
no, that's what your saying i'm saying, i never said "clearly burnt out"
for what other reason than for shaktar was kev rested?
and you clearly said that pep didn't notice sterling was burnt out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.