Norwich (a) post-match thread

I don't for 1.minute think he wears a cape, but look at Saturday how many crosses were we putting in the box? That is not the way we play, we struggled to get in behind Norwich and that is what Kdb does best, his killer passes get us in behind, we didn't get in behind on Saturday
Guess we'll never know then! Pep gets paid the megabucks to pick & set up the team, guess he fcuked up although he managed the team quiet well when KDB missed most of the season he was out injured.. He didn't play, we lost, we'll never know the result if he had played. We need to move on and do better in the next game. We have the best manager and a fantastic squad of players, minus a few injuries, time for them to step up and perform..

That's my opinion FWIW, I'm off to bed, night all!

Don't need to ask pep, you clearly are right about it all, I didn't trust his decisions on Saturday and I was right, but you just bring out your hindsight buzzword, you clearly want to prove a point or be proven right, the 3 points went to Norwich so fair play you know best
the whole team played badly but because kev didnt start you are right? ok

Reactions: CC1
no, that's what your saying i'm saying, i never said "clearly burnt out"
for what other reason than for shaktar was kev rested?
and you clearly said that pep didn't notice sterling was burnt out.
Yes I did, i asked the question why a fully fit kdb played twice for his country and in 1 game provided 3 assists and 1 goal? Yet your point was he isn't fit

Yes I did I am ask I f the question why a fully fit kdb played twice for his country and in 1 game provided 3 assists and 1 goal? Yet your point was he isn't fit
nope, i never said that he was burnt out, i merely stated that for what other reason than a rest for shaktar was kevin left out?

nope, i never said that he was burnt out, i merely stated that for what other reason than a rest for shaktar was kevin left out?
So what was he left out against norwich to play against shaktar for? Am I missing something? Is it a.massively important game?

Not saying I am right,.am saying if he starts we are stronger, and the whole complex of the game may of changed
mikemcfc said:
not my call, again, ask Pep.
regardless, i trust his decisions so far, you don't, fine.
tommo74 said:
Don't need to ask pep, you clearly are right about it all, I didn't trust his decisions on Saturday and I was right, but you just bring out your hindsight buzzword, you clearly want to prove a point or be proven right, the 3 points went to Norwich so fair play you know best.
mikemcfc said:
but you did say you were right.

mikemcfc said:
not my call, again, ask Pep.
regardless, i trust his decisions so far, you don't, fine.
tommo74 said:
Don't need to ask pep, you clearly are right about it all, I didn't trust his decisions on Saturday and I was right, but you just bring out your hindsight buzzword, you clearly want to prove a point or be proven right, the 3 points went to Norwich so fair play you know best.

but you did say you were right.
Yes i was right I admit it, just wanted to make you feel better about yourself

So what was he left out against norwich to play against shaktar for? Am I missing something? Is it a.massively important game?
all three of those questions could only be answered by a representative of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.