Norwich (a) post-match thread

Versus Spurs and Norwich

For 55 shots 4 goals
Against 6 shots 5 goals

Crazy stats

Otamendi looked drugged up after their third today. Nobbled????

Im not sure why people are so suprised - he has numerous previous for this type of play Ottomendi...he is a disaster waiting to happen and its been said as much before today

We lost a game of football that's it.....no drama.
Our boys to a man will know individually they were below par...
Difficult to create with no space and eight yellow shirts inside penalty box.......
No different to the Leicester city game where VK rifled one in top corner to get us out of jail.

Players are human and make mistakes .
Lots for Pep and co to work with and access. This is not a drama or panic.
Well played Norwich city . Games and results like this are why we love football. You earn everything and it's a challenge every time.....
#onwardstogether.

Have been thinking about Pep's team selection and can see why he selected Stones and Otamendi - supposedly easy game against depleted opposition would give them the channce to play together - do not change the fullbacks for some stability ;) - seems sensible and where I think he went wrong was in picking Silva and Gundogan to play in front of Rodders. I think we need either KDB or Bernardo as one of the attacking mids for their dynamism.

Wondering whether a 3-5-2 with Fern as sweeper might be an option?

If Mendy can stay fit for a decent amount of time I’d play him and cancelo as wing backs and play a back three of Walker, Stones and Ferna with Rhodri in front. I think we’d be much more solid without Zinchenko and Otamendi in the team

Im not sure why people are so suprised - he has numerous previous for this type of play Ottomendi...he is a disaster waiting to happen and its been said as much before today
A disaster that's been a regular in the best team English football has ever seen.and has the backing of the best manager in the history of football.

The worse thing about the game for me was that Norwich didn't have to be particularly good to win. They were just professional, defended well as a unit and took their chances when they came along. The cock-up third goal didn't help either as it restored the two goal cushion.

Defence was a shambles, midfield pedantic and Sergio the only one up front causing a threat.

The fact that non of us found fault in the referee showed just how poor we were.

Just got in from the game, The wife’s team Charlton lost so we are both on suicide watch ;). Team selection today didn’t help , but fair play to Norwich , they did well and so did their fans .. boo bleedin hoo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.