Norwich (a) post-match thread

Lose by far and away your two best CD’s (admittedly one often injured), and you are going to notice it. I fear our only hope is if the dippers lose VVD for a long period of time and we all know that wont happen, as their luck with injuries is clear to all.

Anyone know Pep's history at Barca and Bayern in detail, did he have the occasional stinker at those clubs, the last defeat against Newcastle in January lead to pretty impressive run, hopefully this will have the same effect.

I wish Otamendi, Gundogan and Zinchenko would not be regularly starters for our team.

However it looks like they will be this season.

Shameful? You sound like a rag or dipper.that most of us detest. We've no devine right to win football matches. Otamendi and stones aren't good enough? Tell that to their two league winners medals, contributors to the best team English football has ever seen
God help some of these clowns who woman and moan about losing the odd game. Thank God bluemoon didnt exist in the age of Alan
kernaghan and kit symons

Wes Brown and John O’Shea have premier league winners medals. What’s your point?

Genuinely astounded at the vitriol aimed at the team cos we lost a game and the hatred aimed at individual players who.didnt have a good game. Spoilt and entitled beyond words. We used to detest the rags and diapers for those sort of behaviour. Hopefully it's an emotional reaction, but let's remember where we cam from and what this football club is about. #Welostlastweekandwelosttoday

We were poor. Poor defence gave them all three goals. Poor midfield gave very little to the forwards to work with (things didn’t get better when Kev came on). Poor attack. Gabby didn’t get a chance when he came on, mahrez and Bernie inifectual. It was poor from start to finish. Good for Norwich, took their chances, worked bloody hard, deserved everything they got.
Bloody hell it didn’t take long to discover how much we will miss Aymeric.

It may sound bonkers but I feel less confident of winning the league at this point in the season - mid September than I have since 2011.

Since we won the FA cup in 2011 i’ve always thought (often misguided) that we will come good and had the best squad with the best chance.

Not feeling it with our CB issues and pool looking so strong and starting like they left off.

3 titles on bounce is always going to be tough but... injuries, VAR and lets face it... tough competition with a 5 point lead... I’m less than feeling bullish.

Bad start... hopefully we get a break and prove me wrong.

Mate, what you say is both understandable and logical. Trouble is, the EPL is neither of those things. Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster.

Can’t say much about sterling kdb and Sergio because they turn up most weeks and do the business even gundo has a lot of good days aswell . Now the defence is another matter . We have zinchenko at left back who in the end will get found out because he is not a left back we have mendy who I think is a good left back when he plays which is never so that doesn’t do much. We have angelino but fuck knows we’re he is . Walker at right back who in his day is great but when he has a bad day he costs us . Cancelo is quality but for some reason doesn’t get a look in (which will change ) stones and otamendi are not good enough to be our central pairing which will cost us the title this season . When you look at it for all our money and to say we one of the biggest teams in the world we only have Laporte who is truly a world class defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.