Norwich (a) post-match thread

Don’t see many complaining City didn’t win. It’s more the performance, and the fact of the matter is it was poor. I think more that that an entitlement to win.
Only poor by our usual stellar high standards. Is that the first time in over three years we've lost possession and conceded in that type of situation ?

I was in Paris in 2013 when we were beaten by Villa 3:2 and guess what, I just came back from Paris this evening. :(
I see we've had 25 shots and 16 corners, I cannot endure the MOTD bullshit, was it another NU or CP game from the last season or it was all Gundo's fault, I see he played

Yep, the 25 attempts on goal and 16 corners suggest we played in second gear. And damn pep for considering that Kdb has had serious injuries over the last 19 months so maybe starting him on the bench after two games for Belgium last week might be prudent. Time for a new manager and 500 million of new signings in January

I tried to just read but lots of people getting slagged off for being negative. I hate stats like this, did you even watch the match. City were very poor, i cant think of one telling pass or tackle gundy made, zinchenko gave the ball away like a sunday league player, otamendi no further comment required and others wern't much better. Yet we have a 50 mill fb on the bench, kdb and foden who pep says has more ability than messi. I agree with lots of posyers City and Pep just expected to turn up and win poor team selection and piss poor effort

I was in Paris in 2013 when we were beaten by Villa 3:2 and guess what, I just came back from Paris this evening. :(
I see we've had 25 shots and 16 corners, I cannot endure the MOTD bullshit, was it another NU or CP game from the last season or it was all Gundo's fault, I see he played

The shots and corners don’t really reflect the game.Their keeper didn’t have to have a worldie let’s put it that way!

Wes Brown and John O’Shea have premier league winners medals. What’s your point?
What on earth have two rags got do with anything? The point is that otamendi and stones have both majorly contributed to a city team that have won 6 domestic trophies and got 198 league points in the last two seasons. And that pep Guardiola picks them to play.is that point clear enough for you?

Can’t say much about sterling kdb and Sergio because they turn up most weeks and do the business even gundo has a lot of good days aswell . Now the defence is another matter . We have zinchenko at left back who in the end will get found out because he is not a left back we have mendy who I think is a good left back when he plays which is never so that doesn’t do much. We have angelino but fuck knows we’re he is . Walker at right back who in his day is great but when he has a bad day he costs us . Cancelo is quality but for some reason doesn’t get a look in (which will change ) stones and otamendi are not good enough to be our central pairing which will cost us the title this season . When you look at it for all our money and to say we one of the biggest teams in the world we only have Laporte who is truly a world class defender.
Zinch has done a job for us at LB, but I assume that at some point Mendy comes back into the team as our bona fide left back - albeit it seems to be coming to a now or never situation. When Mendy plays (not that he's played much) he provides a variety of quality crosses and carries a threat - a good counter balance to Walker's more direct style.

Last edited:
What on earth have two rags got do with anything? The point is that otamendi and stones have both majorly contributed to a city team that have won 6 domestic trophies and got 198 league points in the last two seasons. And that pep Guardiola picks them to play.is that point clear enough for you?
Pep had no choice but to pick them today and both let themselves down

Half of those shots were passes t their keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.