Norwich (a) post-match thread

When I say wanker, you shout Walker

Wanker

giphy.gif

The common link from last season, no KDB and when he’s not playing we definitely need Ferdy in there. Without those two we lost two games last season over Christmas, it’s not a coincidence. The joy of the Sky team, the lot of them, fucking jokers.

You can't win them all. Fair play to Norwich, can't argue with the result, we got what we deserved. More worrying, is how we resolve the problems. This is where Pep starts earning his corn.

I think, long term, one or two players may have played themselves out of the club.

Very very poor performance. 3 disgraceful goals to give away. What worries me more is we didn't even look like we were Champions. Our play lacked fluidity, cohesion, charachter and was littered with poor individual displays. If Kev is fit he plays ~ simple! Gundogan plays a good delicate assist now and again then goes missing for 3 games. We need to get that result out of our system sharpish.

International break but we need defenders badly, the only one I'm sure of is Laporte, they are hiding behind our possession, if we have the ball they can't score

That was terrible. The defending goes without saying and it's fair to say that none of that back four are likely to be in our preferred starting 11 next season.
But how many poorly struck efforts were hit straight at Krul in that last 15 minutes?
Extra training tomorrow, I think!

Same old problems. Opposition scoring with every shot on target, just how does this happen so often, double figures on corners that nothing ever happens from yet we look like conceding from the few we conced, totally wasteful with weak finishing and keystone cop defending. Get away with it most weeks yet today we didn’t
Our defense is our weakest point. Needs improvement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.