Norwich (a) post-match thread

I still suspect that he knows more than the average BM poster.
Yes he does but he's also human and makes mistakes too. Even a new born baby could tell that we needed to see KDB sharpishly but I bow to his otherworldy knowledge of the game....

Easily could have put 6 past them if we were more clinical but the defence can’t rely on the forwards scoring more than 3 goals. Otamendi should fuck right off, Stones can’t play without a daddy and Zinchenko has no brain to defend.

Blues.

Mahrez is shite
Gundogan is shite
Otamendi is shite
Zinch is shite or very close to shite

Stones (unfair to judge, been injured)

Sterling was shite
Bernardo was shite
Rodri was shite (good goal)
Ederson was shite
Walker was shite

Why not start De Bruyne?! Our best fu*king player

Time to freshen it up. Leagues not done but can’t perform anywhere close to as bad as that.

And mendy ?! Is that guy even alive ? Need him playing ASAP.

No leader, looked like a team of boys out there who were uninterested from the get go.

One plus: Kun, still believe he can play better
Twat

When I say wanker, you shout Walker

Wanker

giphy.gif
You’d like to think this is the performance that makes Pep think “hmm, maybe I should play my new £60m right back”

Very bad day. I do think this will be a one off, but our centre back pairing doesn’t fill me with confidence.

There’s going to be some mega whoppers on here tonight saying half our team aren’t good enough, so fuck this place for tonight. I’ll be sticking to cricket thread.
Need to get Ferdy in at CB, need leadership and confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.