Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are all worrying about, City are, according to a free newspaper delivered through my door this morning, playing SWANSEA at Carrow Road tomorrow. So why Norwich are letting Swansea borrow their ground I have no idea!! Especially when we don't play Swansea away until the last game in May!! :-) I am just in the process of emailing Stuart Brennan to advise him that he may, just may, be going to watch City play Norwich at Carrow Road tomorrow.
Should just PM him, TBF he's always got back to me

OUT: Toure, Nasri, De Bruyne

Team and subs pick themselves

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva Sterling
Aguero

Caballero
Zabaleta
Mangala
Kolarov
Garcia
Iheanacho
Bony

Yeah, the midfield kind of picks itself in our minds at least, although i wouldn't rule out him going 4-4-2 and dropping Sterling to the bench but the defence was what i was concentrating on. I don't think he'll play Mangala ahead of Otamendi and he never seems to play just one of the more attacking fullbacks in Zab and Kolarov, it's usually both or none.
I'm fine with either group of fullbacks. I think they are all average. On their good day, very good and average to poor on bad days.

I'd really like to see Fernandihno on the Right and Sterling on the left, Garcia and Silva in the misdle Fernando behind them .

Hart
Sagna Komps Ota Clichy
............Fernando............
Dihno..Garcia Silva Sterling
.,........,.....Aguero..............

That would be my team.

Why does Pellers always show his hand regarding injuries. Knowing that Yaya is out will be a big boost for Norwich knowing that Nasri, Delph and KDB are also injured. Norwich now have 24 hours at adapt their team and possibly play a different way. Personally I hope he plays Navas and Sterling wide with Silva just behind Aguero and Nando and Dinho shielding the back four.

I fully agree why does'nt he say he's got a full squad to pick from, till he hands the team sheet in before the kick off.

Majorly disappointed Yaya is missing tomorrow. Just can't get our first XI out on a regular basis. Best to play Silva behind Aguero and let the 2 Ferns do the defensive leg work with Navas and Sterling out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.