Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya being out isn't good. Our two worst performances this season were at Stoke and Liverpool when he didn't play.

Hope we can get our shape right tomorrow and get off to a good start.

We really shouldn't start Bony, he looks badly short of fitness, form and confidence and he looks horribly immobile.

Match Appointments
Referee:
Jonathan Moss Assistants: A Halliday, S Burt Fourth Official: R Madley

As long as the kit man doesn't pack that navy blue monstrosity i reckon we'll win despite these cnuts.

Jon Moss gets yet another BT Sport early kickoff? The fix is in.

Why does Pellers always show his hand regarding injuries. Knowing that Yaya is out will be a big boost for Norwich knowing that Nasri, Delph and KDB are also injured. Norwich now have 24 hours at adapt their team and possibly play a different way. Personally I hope he plays Navas and Sterling wide with Silva just behind Aguero and Nando and Dinho shielding the back four.

Why does Pellers always show his hand regarding injuries. Knowing that Yaya is out will be a big boost for Norwich knowing that Nasri, Delph and KDB are also injured. Norwich now have 24 hours at adapt their team and possibly play a different way. Personally I hope he plays Navas and Sterling wide with Silva just behind Aguero and Nando and Dinho shielding the back four.

I don't understand this either.

Toure missing is a big blow because he usually dominates these sides.

Big game for the Ferns, though Yaya is often criticised for his lack of tracking back, he is at least a big old lump to get around. Without him we'll have a front four that would make the severn dwarfs look intimidating.

Agree with the part about Pellers showing his hand. Disagree about selecting the 4 diddymen together though. It backfires everytime. They're just too lightweight. Shit and overweight though he unquestionably is, I'd chance a 4-4-2 tomorrow with Big Wilf up top and Navas on the bench

4141 please, not 4231 or 4411 again.

Aguero
Sterling Dinho Silva Navas
Fernando
Clichy Otamendi Kompany Sagna
Hart

Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Kolarov, Garcia, Iheanacho, Bony​

I think he'll play a 4-4-2 with Bony.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Ota
kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Sterling
Bony
AGuero

Something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.