Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the navy blue strip,just keep us off BT sports for the rest of the season. Not only is the punditry shocking, we always seem to lose. Spurs, Stoke,Leicester and Liverpool just come to mind

We win easily if Aguero play in the same position as villa,
Striker??Bony 0-2 icheanocho 0-4 sterling 0-3

Never mind the navy blue strip,just keep us off BT sports for the rest of the season. Not only is the punditry shocking, we always seem to lose. Spurs, Stoke,Leicester and Liverpool just come to mind
Yep, every time I hear those two on the video feed I fear the worst.

important game(cliche i know) a win puts that gap between us and the few below us and if as expected arsenal win their cup replay we will jump above them into 3rd
will give us confidence going forward to the derby

we have a great chance to take 3 points and begin to turn the screw on teams below and above us, especially with the game in hand.

i think he'll bring back Sterling for Bony and that's about it. Kolarov, Zabaleta and Fernando to be considered also but i know how much Pellers likes a full strength side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.