Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped believing in easy games. Norwich is fighting for survival, a big wet banana peel is what I see.

I stopped believing in easy games. Norwich is fighting for survival, a big wet banana peel is what I see.

Too right. In previous seasons, I think they probably expected to lose when we came down to theirs but this season they'll definitely think they can get something from it, it's the most noticeable aspect of this season is every team believes they can beat everyone else (maybe except Villa)

Season defining game for me!
Win and we can confidently start look upwards, lose and it is a fight for 4th and no more in my opinion.
This is our game in hand in terms of United anyway, then its the Derby. Being 6 points ahead of them going into that game is a must.

Massive game this hopefully Aguero will be on fire he normally plays good against Norwich asking as we have no injuries we should get 3 points from this.
Big game no doubt. But people seem to be forgetting the CL game a few days later. Pelle will have a close eye on that and despite the lead may be tempted to rest one or two. Norwich are very low on confidence and if we can take the lead I can't see us not winning. In a nutshell this game is a must win and it will really put big pressure on what is likely to be a tired Rag outfit on Sunday week. If we win the next 2 games I think a top 4 finished is close to certain.

Season defining game for me!
Win and we can confidently start look upwards, lose and it is a fight for 4th and no more in my opinion.
This is our game in hand in terms of United anyway, then its the Derby. Being 6 points ahead of them going into that game is a must.
win, gain confidence and then ultimately fuck up vs united at home. the city way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.