Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.
They just can’t praise us without the knife wound can they?

GGGGRRRRR. sorry Mods and Ric, sorry folks!
Good stuff, Ms. S.
He also said "The best is yet to come."
(Twelfth Night.)

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.

At last, a bit of Culture on here. Can we start calling ourselves The Culture Club now?

To summarise the above well thought out comment:

Those excited voices when we scored the third!
It’s the partial surprise/sadness combo that makes me chuckle.

Every time you can hear their mental cogs whirring. “How have they got another unmarked tap in from 6 inches again?”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You mean the first header? Think it was pretty clear. Th only question is would VAR have looked that far back. which they should have done as it was only the pass before the attempt on goal
The header that went to Pukki. There's a very good angle on one of the replays and I tried to pause it at the right moment.

VAR absolutely would have checked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.