Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

He was told by Dalgliesh to make the case for the title for Liverpool after Hinchliffe gave his for City. He isn’t going to sit there and say “I don’t have one” is he?

He’s just done a great piece on Fernandinho. Said he’s the best defensive midfielder in the Premier League era.
Yeah he's a knob but the Fernandinho analysis was great

Maybe because he's speaking from experience for once?

Looking back at the pre match thread after the team had been announced, and the match thread during the opening half hour makes for an "interesting read". It's like some folk can't see what Pep's teams are capable of. Today's side was short at least 3 definite starters, we never got out of third gear (we didn't have to) and we got a comfortable 4-0 win. For every CL final shit show, there's 10 of these games. Have some faith in the bald frau Pep!
The cl final is quite important though:-)

Was enjoying the game until we scored then Norwich players gave in .Think this game showed the mentality of the game we were relentless whereas Norwich players just gave in at the first chance, but not knocking our guys think they showed the difference between the top and bottom of the Premier league just think sometimes it's not just the talent

Looking back at the pre match thread after the team had been announced, and the match thread during the opening half hour makes for an "interesting read". It's like some folk can't see what Pep's teams are capable of. Today's side was short at least 3 definite starters, we never got out of third gear (we didn't have to) and we got a comfortable 4-0 win. For every CL final shit show, there's 10 of these games. Have some faith in the bald frau Pep!
bcff0a9e608c19209008bcdcda4e3b88.jpg

Am I being daft about the pen?

Got Redknapp and co saying it was 'harsh', but surely it given for Delap being handed off into the next defender?!

Played the man, not the ball AND dangerous play because of it?!
An old fashioned ‘sandwich’ by two defenders, neither of whom were anywhere near playing the ball. Nailed on pen

I just don’t think the Norwich defender - Hanley? - was ever in front of Delap, and he just took him out from the side. In the Sky studio they seem to think he’d got ahead of him but I just don’t see it. If you clatter someone coming in from the side (and it’s clear there was contact) then it’s a foul.
Plus the first defender shoved him with a straight arm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.