Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

I thought that we played well, I wasn't surprised by the scoreline and neither were Norwich.

Great hat-trick by Sterling and he does seem to be coming into form somewhat now. That will be very useful going into the business end of the season. When he is on form, he is superb. I've always rated his pace and movement and he did very well today. If he finishes the season strongly then either he stays and we have a decent player on our books, or he leaves and we get a higher fee for him.

Gundogan ran the show for me. He is such a classy player and criminally underrated. He just ticks the game over.

In truth, I expected a scoreline like this so there's not a lot to say except we're looking formidable now. I do think this season could be one where we end up with a treble, with a bit of luck of course. We can do, we just need to keep the machine running and don't tamper with it.

Last edited:
Great win. Looked vulnerable 1st half despite creating more chances than 90+ minutes vs Brentford.
2nd half very controlled and deserving a 4-0 away win. Well done Blue Boys !!

I swear to God — ten minutes ago.

Taking a hike in the sun after the match with my Kompany fluorescent 3rd kit (2015 I think).

Walked past a guy and his girl, and the guy said “Oh a Man City fan.”

I said, “Yeah.”

Then he says, smart-assedly, “Huh. So they really do exist.”

And as I walked past, I said, “Yep. And we’re better than whoever you support, buddy.”

And off I went. There was no reply. :)

Can’t believe this really happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.