Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

I swear to God — ten minutes ago.

Taking a hike in the sun after the match with my Kompany fluorescent 3rd kit (2015 I think).

Walked past a guy and his girl, and the guy said “Oh a Man City fan.”

I said, “Yeah.”

Then he says, smart-assedly, “Huh. So they really do exist.”

And as I walked past, I said, “Yep. And we’re better than whoever you support, buddy.”

And off I went. There was no reply. :)

Can’t believe this really happened.
Don‘t get too involved, just call them a ’plastic’ in a Liam/Noel Gallagher sort of way.

Don‘t forget to sway those shoulders ;-)

Taking a hike in the sun after the match with my Kompany fluorescent 3rd kit (2015 I think).

I said, “Yeah.”

And as I walked past, I said, “Yep. And we’re better than whoever you support, buddy.”

Wish I could think of witty responses as fast as you ;)

I looked at the team before the game and thought we would win but expected it to be much closer than what it was ...
Fern rolled back the years today...Zinc was fucking great..I must admit I thought Raz was going to have one of them games where nothing goes right for him..but he stepped up big time.
Gundo was excellent...the rest of the team were just ...great
Great support from the travelling blues as usual and well done for the applause on 40 minutes.
Looking forward to Tuesdays game now..
What a team we are privileged to watch eh boys n girls.

Could see a section of the Norwich fans near us joined in the applause. Fair play to them, was class. Didn’t stop us telling them Delia was right about their fan base mind ;)

Norwich at least had a go, they’re a decent side - there are a lot worse teams in this league IMHO.

Zinchenko and Ake appreciation post, what a top team member Zinchenko is and Ake is really looking a good fit now
I think there are umpteen Prem players who'd fit. Or whom Pep would make fit.

I said, “Yeah.”

Thought you all had guns over there? You could at the very least have thrown him under a streetcar…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.