Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pisses me off that game.

The worst journey of my life going back to my uni halls of residence on the tube.

Me and a few other Blues (on their way to Euston or King's Cross, I'd imagine) were in very sombre moods. . . surrounded by cockney reds all taking the fucking piss.

Celina, horsfield and humphreys.

Sagna did play an awful lot and should have some rest, too. If we want to avoid Demi is there a reason why Humphreys should not be able to play CB alongside to Otamendi? Honestly I have never watched the young lad. Anybody?

Very excited to see City without Yaya!! We are discussing his influence on the team performance a lot on here.
The only 2 matches without him this season were Newcastle (h) 6-1 (Sergio 5 goals), and Stoke (a) 2-0 (slow Demi as CB). Let's see...

Another important aspect for me is playing away to a lower PL side. As everybody knows we are nearly having the complete lower part of the table away and winning today could have an impact to our PL away games psychologically speaking.

Sagna did play an awful lot and should have some rest, too. If we want to avoid Demi is there a reason why Humphreys should not be able to play CB alongside to Otamendi? Honestly I have never watched the young lad. Anybody?

Very excited to see City without Yaya!! We are discussing his influence on the team performance a lot on here.
The only 2 matches without him this season were Newcastle (h) 6-1 (Sergio 5 goals), and Stoke (a) 2-0 (slow Demi as CB). Let's see...

Another important aspect for me is playing away to a lower PL side. As everybody knows we are nearly having the complete lower part of the table away and winning today could have an impact to our PL away games psychologically speaking.

He played preseason and was quite impressed with him especially against Real Madrid in a friendly and Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.