Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to Pellegrini l doubt City will take FA cup serious. A run in FA cup will obstruct PL and CL campaign. Easier and less disruptive to win League Cup. And rightly so. Play 2nd string and see where it ends. Even than it'll be a strong enough team.

We were bundled out last year in both competitions fielding strong sides not because we didn't take the competitions seriously but because we didn't play well on the day and were out fought out muscled and more so out thought by sides of much lower quality and in one case a division lower than we were.

The same will happen happen tonight even if we start our best eleven if the players don't perform to their maximum for 95 minutes no matter if Norwich have their best eleven of a bunch of second string starters in their line up.

Liverpool were largely outplayed by Exeter last night and fortunate to get away with a reply.

If we play with two wingers ( Navas and Sterling ) we should win comfortably, stretch the play when in possession and help the fullbacks out when not. IMO this is one of the reasons we have been poor away from home, for example, playing 3 number 10's away against Everton ? the mind boggles.

Really hope I'm wrong, but I don't think City have the stomach for games like this..
With the defence at our disposal, we wont keep a clean sheet, and the midfield do not afford any cover.
That said, Norwich will drop players and we have got talent in abundance up top and wide so, this could be a classic... not one for the purist..
Hopefully 3.2 City

Really hope I'm wrong, but I don't think City have the stomach for games like this..
With the defence at our disposal, we wont keep a clean sheet, and the midfield do not afford any cover.
That said, Norwich will drop players and we have got talent in abundance up top and wide so, this could be a classic... not one for the purist..
Hopefully 3.2 City

If they haven't got the stomach for a game like this what game have they got the stomach for?

Even if Norwich have the same eleven that has largely left them undefeated in their last 5 homes starting today do you think we are not capable of beating them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.