Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, strongest team please the PL is the big one.
I don’t disagree mate. I just said it would be interesting to see what the selection was. Maybe the manager doesn’t share our view. I reckon we have enough scope to field two equally strong teams anyway.

Last edited:
Sporting plays tomorrow and we play on Saturday and have to travel to Lisbon. They have the rest advantage so the team for Norwich will have to be planned wisely. I’d be shocked if Walker isn’t featured

Given the scousers beat Leicester and their next gamne is against Burnley I suspect the lads will be fully motivated to get the three points and keep the gap between us and them. If we slip up they have the motivation to hammer Burnley as the gap will theoretically be down to three points when they meet us.

Sporting plays tomorrow and we play on Saturday and have to travel to Lisbon. They have the rest advantage so the team for Norwich will have to be planned wisely. I’d be shocked if Walker isn’t featured
Doesn’t matter really, players have had a decent rest over the last six weeks and there’s enough recovery time between these games.

Until recently, I hadn't listened to Janet Jackson's 'Control' album for a long while. During the match, I will probably listen to that instead of any commentary. It will be all about control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.