Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
respect the underdog

i keep saying it.. please don't underestimate any away game in the premier league ? the last time we went to norwich should be enough to put that to bed because we lost.

100% focus and work for the right to win the game first ? all the talent in the world means nothing if your mentality not at it from the start. key thing is we take our chances ?

This one looks a lot harder than it did a few weeks ago. Expect Norwich to give us possession, defend, and try hit on the break.

Hopefully we edge it, think this one gets decided by the odd goal.
Yep. Be great if they could oblige us by returning to their December form but don't think that's going to happen. Hopefully fine if we play to our level but it'll still be hard work.

First away game for a while. Coming on my lonesome for this one. Where will you all be before the game?

buzzing for this one. What is the best pub for it? I remember the premier inn being packed last time we went there but not sure if that’s still the away pub

Ederson, Walker, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Sterling, Grealish, Foden

Norwich 1 City 1

We'll slip up here I reckon
With that line up, doubt we'll slip up. Besides we've even got Berni to call on from the bench if needed.

buzzing for this one. What is the best pub for it? I remember the premier inn being packed last time we went there but not sure if that’s still the away pub

Few of us will likely be in Coach and Horses up the hill from the station about 10 minute walk to ground. Premier inn I think should be fine. Wasn’t away only last time I was in there - both home and away…good atmosphere as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.