Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect another lumbering, 'coastal erosion' approach, will be two or three nil up before everybody is bored to death.

Last edited:
Gotta keep that winning feeling going in the PL, want to remain 6 points clear until April (assuming Dippers win their game in hand there).
It'll be tough this one

The turnaround in Norwich’s fortunes show that Smith is a decent manager. They have stopped conceding silly goals and the likes of Pukki, Sargent and Idah have started to score goals. I would expect a rough battle against a well coached side. I still haven’t forgot the sh1tshow a few seasons ago.

That said we should have enough, as always we need to take our chances but if play well we win. Need to see the likes of Bernardo, Foden, Sterling and especially Grealish getting back amongst the goals.

Jesus and Cole are still out.

Jesus should return “soon”

Cole has been out for 5 weeks now with little prospect of him playing in the near future as he hasn’t been training any of that time.

Does anyone know why Kaz has stopped reporting on Peps presser, she use too do a brilliant job (are you listening Karen)

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Zinchenko

Bernardo
Fernandinho
Gundogan

Sterling
Foden
Grealish

I'm making changes and saving Cancelo, Stones, KDB, Rodri and Mahrez for Tuesday.

3-0 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.