Norwich City PL (A) | Man of the Match

3Man of the Match

• Total voters
Raz was great as was Gundo and Fern. I tell you what though, Zinchenko has balls. Flawless all game and some great crosses. Has hardly played this season and steps up and performs like that. What a fantastic squad player he is.

Fernandinho for me, he ran the show and even at his age he's turning and getting away from opponents with a bit of skill. Raz gave that right back kittens and his first goal was top drawer. Honourable mentions to Ake and Chenko who both slotted in seamlessly.

Just got back, fucking drive that is, from where I stood I thought they were all great, but in particular Ake, Gundogan and Raheem, and Fern, think my vote goes to Ake. I bet there was some piss boiling from the usual suspects in the matchday thread when the side was announced. Ed, Walker, Dias, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Phil and Bernardo were ducking good too

I voted for Fernandinho.
Sterling the obvious candidate with 3 goals and a great performance. But some players performed near faultless and Fernandinho was one of them. He looked like a king in the second half.

Zinchenko as usual
Gündogan with no KdB.
Foden much much better than Wednesday.
Ake very mature performance you like to see from a CB

To name a few that haven’t had many games lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.