Norwich City PL (A) | Man of the Match

3Man of the Match

• Total voters
Raheem, he was so dangerous today, with that level of performance, if only 50% of what he does comes off, keep that kind of consistency and I’ll take that every game from him.

Raz obviously, but its good to see Ake getting some credit at last, top player who reads the game probably better than our other CB's, maybe a role for him as DM in the future?

Strange performance for me in that I don't think anyone played particularly well - lots of "decent" but not outstanding performances. But the team as a whole performed well. I went for Gundogan in the end, but could have picked perhaps 4 or 5 others.

Just got back, fucking drive that is, from where I stood I thought they were all great, but in particular Ake, Gundogan and Raheem, and Fern, think my vote goes to Ake. I bet there was some piss boiling from the usual suspects in the matchday thread when the side was announced. Ed, Walker, Dias, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Phil and Bernardo were ducking good too
The usual in match day thread
FERNO to old.
AKA loves giving corners away.
PHIL shit in number 9 role.
After STERLING miss he's shit and MANE would of scored that.
Same old Same old CTID

Sterling had a fantastic game and the hat trick sealed it.

That said, Ederson made several long kicks out of goal that were fantastic. If there's such a thing as runner up man of the match, I'll give it to Ederson for his distribution.

Actually, without the goals I didn't think Sterling was that great, but 3 goals IS great, so he clearly gets it.
AND, he never stops believing in himself, which I really admire. If he was half as good at beating a man as he believes he is, what a player he would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.