Norwich City promoted {merged}

Got a big blue mate who lives in Norwich. Looking forward to a couple of nights on the pop with him.

Norwich seem to be the same as they've been since I began going in 1970. Pretty but lightweight with no balls. Straight down.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leighton said:
Joe you cant write any of the teams that come up. Who would of gave Stoke or Wolves a chance of staying in the league when they went up not many but they showed that they could compete in the league.

I would expect Lambert to raid the SPL for players but they have some decent players Wes Houlihan in the middle looks decent I remember seeing him playing for Shels as a kid when he broke into that team. The forward whos banging them in in the last few weeks as well might cause some of the lesser teams problems. Yes they need players but there will be a number of teams fighting to stay in the league like this season next season.

worst team to be promoted since Derby.

I think Lambert's performed a miracle though and is one of at least the top 10 managers in the country.

Joe dont forget next season with them playing in the premier league he will get a bigger budget than what he has had to work with so far. I think they could do well in the league if Lambert can get the players he want in there team they could well surprise a lot of teams next season.

To compare them to Derby is laughable. Lambert will keep them up, he has worked absolute wonders since thrashing them 7-1 at the start of 2009-10 with Colchester, he'll go on to bigger and better things eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.