Norwich fan on the bus

Manchester Canary said:
LongsightM13 said:
Their hardcore fans have always been good. Awaydays are generally a very long haul for them.
An old workmate of mine was at the game in their end yesterday, though, and was a bit miffed, saying afterwards that a lot of JCL's and plastics who were never seen before promotion have been travelling to the bigger grounds this year and taking a lot of the tickets. A bit like Blackpool, Burnley and Hull in years gone by, I suppose.
Even so, they did what 'bigger' clubs like Villa, Wolves etc couldn't do and filled the full allocation, and they seemed like a decent bunch, so fair play.
The torrential rain/hail storm on the walk back to the station seemed to confirm a few Manc stereotypes as well.

We dont do plastics, our average attendance went up when we were relegated to the third tier because away fans brought less so segregation could be cut. Weve taken 4k to many grounds not just the big games, and will sell out pretty much whatever tickets we are given.

We have 22k season ticket holders with a waiting list of a further 3k, and countless others not even bothering to pay the fee to go on the waiting list as there is no point until the ground is expanded, with the aim of 35000 capacity hopefully within 5 years.

Yeah but you still live in the most boring part of the Country.
Are The Higsons still going and the Singing Postman.
And any team that comes up makes a show.

Whitworth Park said:
Manchester Canary said:
LongsightM13 said:
Their hardcore fans have always been good. Awaydays are generally a very long haul for them.
An old workmate of mine was at the game in their end yesterday, though, and was a bit miffed, saying afterwards that a lot of JCL's and plastics who were never seen before promotion have been travelling to the bigger grounds this year and taking a lot of the tickets. A bit like Blackpool, Burnley and Hull in years gone by, I suppose.
Even so, they did what 'bigger' clubs like Villa, Wolves etc couldn't do and filled the full allocation, and they seemed like a decent bunch, so fair play.
The torrential rain/hail storm on the walk back to the station seemed to confirm a few Manc stereotypes as well.

We dont do plastics, our average attendance went up when we were relegated to the third tier because away fans brought less so segregation could be cut. Weve taken 4k to many grounds not just the big games, and will sell out pretty much whatever tickets we are given.

We have 22k season ticket holders with a waiting list of a further 3k, and countless others not even bothering to pay the fee to go on the waiting list as there is no point until the ground is expanded, with the aim of 35000 capacity hopefully within 5 years.

well if you could read you could see that im living in manchester...

Boring but with no gun or any real gang crime to speak of, no riots, one of the most beautiful medievil city centres in europe. Manchester sure has a lot more going for it if your young but i know for sure where id rather raise a family.

I hope you dont all go like the big time charlie scum man utd you so despise but im afraid to say it seems some of you are.

Manchester Canary said:
Whitworth Park said:
Manchester Canary said:

well if you could read you could see that im living in manchester...

Boring but with no gun or any real gang crime to speak of, no riots, one of the most beautiful medievil city centres in europe. Manchester sure has a lot more going for it if your young but i know for sure where id rather raise a family.

I hope you dont all go like the big time charlie scum man utd you so despise but im afraid to say it seems some of you are.

Lived near there for 4 years mate, as for one of the most BMC in Europe,
I think you are a bit optimistic there, still Norwich dont get into Europe much
so guess you have not been about much. ( But hang on didnt you beat Munich
or someone, the only English team to do it at their place ).??
Anyway, this is a personal point, it is was the most boreing fucking place in the
world.
So guess you are going to go back there one day and raise you family, well
good look but be sure you bring you kids up here first so the learn to talk
propper, sorted.

Whitworth Park said:
Lived near there for 4 years mate, as for one of the most BMC in Europe,
I think you are a bit optimistic there, still Norwich dont get into Europe much
so guess you have not been about much. ( But hang on didnt you beat Munich
or someone, the only English team to do it at their place ).??
Anyway, this is a personal point, it is was the most boreing fucking place in the
world.
So guess you are going to go back there one day and raise you family, well
good look but be sure you bring you kids up here first so the learn to talk
propper, sorted.
I'm glad you don't post much.

Well considering it has more medieval churches than any other city in north west Europe i think i have a point pal.

Like i said before dont turn into man YOO mark 2, see you only joined this jumping on the bandwagon just in time for a league title are we?

Proper sorted... need to teach yourself before you preach to others. Rather a norfolk accent than a mockney one like most of southern england. If it was good enough for Lord Nelson then its good enough for me.

rickyyt said:
Norwich fan on the bus top guy, said it was the best football he'd seen for a long time and was a pleasure to watch and glad he'd been at the game!

Would have been a good opportunity to get a contract going with them to maintain the pitch for us.............................

Always enjoyed travelling away to Norwich in the 70's, because we always seemed to fill the standing up section just to one side of the goals, always had great banter between the fans in those days......and got good results on the pitch as well..........

Manchester Canary said:
Well considering it has more medieval churches than any other city in north west Europe i think i have a point pal.

Like i said before dont turn into man YOO mark 2, see you only joined this jumping on the bandwagon just in time for a league title are we?

Proper sorted... need to teach yourself before you preach to others. Rather a norfolk accent than a mockney one like most of southern england. If it was good enough for Lord Nelson then its good enough for me.

Norwich is a lovely place to visit. Quite clean, none of the usual fuckwits mooching around and some lovely history. Not quite Cambridge or Clare but close...

Club's nice as well. Well run with great fans. Was good to see so many on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.